GM Vehicles (gasoline)
GMC or Chevy Truck, Blazer or Jimmie:
Gen 3 C10 (1973-1991) Chevy/GM Truck or Blazer Heavy Duty 1/0 side post cables:
GMC & Chevrolet - Blazer or Jimmy, Positive 59 inch side post 1/0 SGX battery cable.
GMC & Chevy - Blazer or Jimmy, Negative 28 inch side post 1/0 SGT battery cable w/18 inch lead.
Gen 3 C10 (1973-1991) Chevy/GM Truck or Blazer Heavy Duty 1/0 top post cables:
GMC & Chevy - Blazer or Jimmy, Positive 62 inch top post 1/0 battery cable
GMC & Chevy - Blazer or Jimmy, Negative 30 inch top post 1/0 SGT battery cable w/18 inch lead
Gen 3 C10 (1973-1991) Chevy/GM Truck or Blazer Extra Heavy Duty 2/0 top post cables:
GMC & Chevy - Blazer or Jimmy, Positive 62 inch top post 2/0 battery cable
GMC & Chevy - Blazer or Jimmy, Negative 30 inch top post 2/0 battery cable w/18 inch lead
1966 – 1967 Chevelle Big Block V8 Heavy Duty 1/0 Top Post Cables:
CustomBatteryCables, LLC got this design from a 1967 Chevelle. It may fit other GM applications.
The cables are a little longer than stock to allow for taller batteries and a little added slack for flexibility in routing the cables.
They are also a larger gauge, have cast copper battery terminals and adhesive lined heat shrink.
Chevrolet Chevelle - 1966-67 Big Block Heavy Duty 1/0 Top Post - Positive
50 inch (longer to allow for top post terminals)
Top Post 1/0 gauge SGX (high temp to help protect from the heat of the headers)
Battery cable with 5/16 HD 90-degree starter lug and 22 inch lead with HD #10/5 mm lug
Chevrolet Chevelle - 1966-67 Big Block Heavy Duty 1/0 Top Post - Negative
26-inch black 1/0 gauge SGT battery cable
Negative top post and 1/4 lug (engine ground)
12-inch lead with 1/4 HD lug (chassis ground)
Options and Extras:
Build cables set using Military Style Terminals
- Using the military (or "universal adapter") style terminals allows you to add electrical accessories with ease. Great for adding a winch.
- Large cross bolt is 3/8".
- They also have the advantage of being able to replace just the terminals and not the entire cable.
- It must be purchased with a cable set.
- If you purchase this optional upgrade, the cable set will come with tin-plated heavy-duty 3/8" lugs and military-style terminals instead of standard battery terminals. 3/8" Nylock nut included.
Add Battery Terminal Covers
If you purchased a standard set, covers will be for standard terminals (shown in picture). If you purchasing the military terminal option, covers will be for the military terminals (not shown).
Each set contains:
- One (1) Black Terminal Cover
- One (1) Red Terminal Cover
Add Alternator Terminal Cover
If your purchase includes an alternator cable, we will include a cover for an additional $5.
- One (1) Red Terminal Cover (size varies based on which alternator wire you are getting).