DISCONTINUED. LAST ONE.
We are discontinuing the 1/0 kit. When we sell out, we won’t build any more and these will be replaced with the 2 ga kit. They are on sale for the same price as the 2 ga kit.
“Big 3” (positive, negative and alternator) 1/0 kit intended for use on high-performance engines (high compression or stroker engines).
- 1/0 gauge positive battery cable with 4 gauge fuse block lead.
- 1/0 gauge negative battery cable with 4 gauge chassis ground.
- Starter lug cover to protect against accidental short circuits during oil changes. Beware of cheap kits that do not include a cover.
- 4 gauge alternator cable with fuse link. The fuse link is a protection device like a circuit breaker. Beware of cheap kits that do not include fuse link.
- Anti-corrosion battery washers. Batteries leak acidic fumes around the post. Use these washers to help prevent corrosion.
- Anti-corrosion bolts (standard automotive top post only).
Inspect your Jeep’s battery to fuse box wire. Some have a straight terminal going to a start relay. Others have a 2 hole connector with 90-degree bend going to a fuse box. Please select “1-hole start relay” or “2-hole-90 fuse box” for when ordering.