“Big 3” (positive, negative and alternator) kit intended for use on high-performance engines (high compression or stroker engines).
- 1/0 gauge positive battery cable with 4 gauge fuse block lead.
- 1/0 gauge negative battery cable with 4 gauge chassis ground.
- Starter lug cover to protect against accidental short circuits during oil changes. Beware of cheap kits that do not include a cover.
- 4 gauge alternator cable with fuse link. The fuse link is a protection device like a circuit breaker. Beware of cheap kits that do not include fuse link.
- Anti-corrosion battery washers. Batteries leak acidic fumes around the post. Use these washers to help prevent corrosion.
- Anti-corrosion bolts (standard automotive top post only).
- Military terminal upgrade optional. See below.
- Battery terminal covers optional. See below.
- Please Note: One customer reported that the wires were “so thick they were difficult to route to my liking”. If you want cables that are easier to route purchase the 2 ga set.
Inspect your Jeep’s battery to fuse box wire. Some have a straight terminal going to a start relay. Others have a 2 hole connector with 90-degree bend going to a fuse box. Please select “1-hole start relay” or “2-hole-90 fuse box” for when ordering.