“Big 3” (positive, negative and alternator) kit intended for use on stock 4.0L or 4.2L (in-line 6) engines.
- 2 gauge positive battery cable with 6 ga fuse block lead.
- Starter lug cover to protect against accidental short circuits during oil changes. Beware of cheap kits that do not include a cover.
- 2 gauge negative battery cable with 6 gauge chassis ground.
- 6 gauge alternator cable with fuse link. The fuse link is a protection device like a circuit breaker. Beware of cheap kits that do not include fuse link.
- Anti-corrosion battery washers. Batteries leak acidic fumes around the post. Use these washers to help prevent corrosion.
- Anti-corrosion bolts (standard automotive top post only).
- Military terminal upgrade optional. See below.
- Battery terminal covers optional. See below.
Inspect your Jeep’s battery to fuse box wire. Some have a straight terminal going to a start relay. Others have a 2 hole connector with 90 degree bend going to a fuse box. Please select “1-hole start relay” or “2-hole-90 fuse box” for when ordering.