Intended for use on 4-cylinder 2.5L AMC engines used until 1995 in Jeep YJ Wranglers.
- These are too short for the 2.4L DOHC engines used in 2003 – 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers.
- For 1996 – 2002 Jeep TJ Wranglers with 2.5L use the TJ 4.0L I-6 kit.
- 2 gauge positive battery cable with 4 ga fuse block lead.
- Starter lug cover to protect against accidental short circuits during oil changes. Beware of cheap kits that do not include a cover.
- 2 gauge negative battery cable with 6 gauge chassis ground.
- Anti-corrosion battery washers. Batteries can leak acidic fumes around the post. Use these washers to help prevent corrosion.
- Anti-corrosion bolts (standard automotive top post only).
- Military terminal upgrade optional. See below.
- Battery terminal covers optional. See below.
- Kit does NOT include alternator cable.
Early model Jeeps use a 1-hole fuse connector at a start relay.
Later models use 2-hole fuse block connector at a fuse box.
Please inspect your Jeep’s fuse box and select correct alternator connection when ordering.
Please select “starter relay” for single hole or “fuse box” for 2 hole connection for power distribution.