Intended for use on 4-cylinder 2.5L AMC engines used until 1995 in Jeep YJ Wranglers.
- These are too short for the 2.4L DOHC engines used in 2003 – 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers.
- 2 gauge positive battery cable with 4 ga fuse block lead.
- Starter lug cover to protect against accidental short circuits during oil changes. Beware of cheap kits that do not include a cover.
- 2 gauge negative battery cable with 6 gauge chassis ground.
- Anti-corrosion battery washers. Batteries can leak acidic fumes around the post. Use these washers to help prevent corrosion.
- Anti-corrosion bolts (standard automotive top post only).
- Military terminal upgrade optional. See below.
- Battery terminal covers optional. See below.
- Kit does NOT include alternator cable.
Early model Jeeps use a 1-hole fuse connector at a start relay.
Later models use 2-hole fuse block connector at a fuse box.
Inspect your Jeep’s battery to fuse box wire. Some have a straight terminal going to a start relay. Others have a 2 hole connector with 90-degree bend going to a fuse box. Please select “1-hole start relay” or “2-hole-90 fuse box” for when ordering.