Note: If the negative cables grounds to the engine at the coil bracket, then you should purchase the 40/30 kit.
- 40 inch red 1/0 cable with a 5/16 lug.
- 22 inch 4 ga lead w/90 deg 5/16 lug.
- Starter lug cover to protect against accidental short circuits during oil changes. Beware of cheap kits that do not include a cover.
- 45 inch 1/0 black cable w 5/16 lug.
- 16 inch lead for chassis ground.
The kit also includes:
- Installation kit (8 gauge lug for modifying the Jeep “Y” cable with heat shrink and a terminal for the starter solenoid).
- Anti-corrosion battery washers. Batteries leak acidic fumes around the post. Use these washers to help prevent corrosion.
- Tin plates corrosion resistant bolts (standard automotive top post only).
Options and Upgrades:
- Military terminals upgrade optional. See below.
- Battery terminal covers optional. See below.
- Upgraded alternator cable optional. See below.
Cables in the standard kit will be built with die-cast copper battery terminals. Cables with the military terminal option will be built with plated heavy duty ring terminals and military battery terminals.