Discontinued. On sale for the same price as smaller 2 ga kit. Only 6 left as of 9/18/2019.
When we sell out we will not be building more. This product will be replaced by the 2 ga product.
Intended for use on high-performance inline 6 cylinder engines. High compression or stroker engines. (info on strokers here)
- 1/0 gauge positive battery cable with 4 gauge fuse block lead.
- 1/0 gauge negative battery cable with 6 gauge chassis ground.
- Starter lug cover to protect against accidental short circuits during oil changes. Beware of cheap kits that do not include a cover.
- 4 gauge alternator cable with fuse link. The fuse link is a protection device like a circuit breaker. Beware of cheap kits that do not include fuse link.
- anti-corrosion battery washers. Batteries leak acidic fumes around the post. Use these washers to help prevent corrosion.
- anti-corrosion bolts (standard automotive top post only).
- Military terminal upgrades are optional. See below.
- Battery terminal covers optional. See below.
- Please Note: One customer reported that the wires were “so thick they were difficult to route to my liking”. If you want cables that are easier to route purchase the 2 ga set below.
Early TJs use a 1-hole fuse block connector with a straight alternator connection.
Later TJ Jeeps use 2-hole fuse block connector that requires a 90-degree bend on the alternator lug.
Please inspect your Jeep’s fuse box and select correct alternator connection when ordering.