Intended for use on stock 4.0L (liter) engines.
- 2 gauge positive battery cable with 4 ga fuse block lead.
- Starter lug cover to protect against accidental short circuits during oil changes. Beware of cheap kits that do not include a cover.
- 2 gauge negative battery cable with 6 gauge chassis ground.
- 4 gauge alternator cable with fuse link. The fuse link is a protection device like a circuit breaker. Beware of cheap kits that do not include fuse link.
- anti-corrosion battery washers. Batteries leak acidic fumes around the post. Use these washers to help prevent corrosion.
- anti-corrosion bolts (standard automotive top post only).
- Military terminal upgrade optional. See below.
- Battery terminal covers optional. See below.
Early TJ Jeeps use 2-hole fuse block connector that requires a 90-degree bend on the alternator lug.
Later TJs use a 1-hole fuse block connector with a straight alternator connection.
Please inspect your Jeep’s fuse box and select correct alternator connection when ordering.